Types of information we collect from you
We may collect information from you in a variety of ways. The type of information we collect depends on the type of Services you use. We may collect the following types of information from you:
- Personal information, such as your name, email address, mailing address, and telephone number;
- Information about your usage of the Services;
- Demographic information;
- Billing information; and
- Any other information you choose to provide.
Collection of your personal information
We may collect personal information from you when you use the Services, such as when you create an account, purchase products, participate in promotions, or use certain features. We may also collect personal information from third-party sources, such as social networking sites.
Cookies and similar technologies
If you choose to connect with us through a social networking website, such as Facebook, we may collect certain information from your social network profile. We may also collect information about your activities on the social networking website.
Our use of your information
We may use your information for a variety of purposes, including, but not limited to:
- To provide the Services;
- To personalize the Services;
- To improve the Services;
- To respond to your questions and requests;
- To send you notifications, updates, and promotional materials;
- To analyze usage of the Services; and
- To investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions.
Our disclosure of your information
We may disclose your information to third parties in certain circumstances. We may disclose your information:
- To our affiliates, subsidiaries, and related entities;
- To third parties who perform services on our behalf;
- In response to a court order, subpoena, or other legal process;
- To law enforcement or other government officials when we believe that disclosure is necessary to comply with the law; and
- In connection with the sale, merger, or acquisition of all or part of our business.
Links to third party sites and/or applications
The Services may contain links to third-party websites or applications. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these websites or applications. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of these third parties.
Security of information
We take reasonable steps to protect the information we collect from you. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.